Join Our Forum and Connect with Professionals and Employers Worldwide!
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with more than 500 million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. LinkedIn’s vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce through the ongoing development of the world’s first Economic Graph. The mission of LinkedIn is simple: connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
Instructions on how to join our forum:
- Sign up for an account on LinkedIn or Login into your account.
- Add a picture and resume to your account if you have not already done so
- Search for Minorities.com: Self Help for Diverse Populations group in the search field in the upper left corner
- OR click this link (make sure you are logged in first)
- Click Ask to Join in the right corner
- Once you are a member you can visit the group anytime
- In the upper right hand corner click on the dropdown arrow under Work
- Click on Groups
- Minorities.com’s forum should be listed under My Groups
- Post questions, comments and feedback and always be respectful of other members